OUR NEXT SALE
Large West Sedona Estate Sale
October 27th & 28th from 8:00am to 2:00pm
Location: 985 Rodeo Road in West Sedona
Why We Are So Successful and Unique
- We generally charge the lowest percentage/rate for our clients/customers.
- We have decades of combined experience amongst our team.
- We price everything fairly for the most satisfaction of our homeowners/clients and for our customers.
- We use the best appraisers in the country.
- We care! We do our best to create the safest, most enjoyable estate sale experience.
- We offer special gifts to the first several people in line.
- We have a knowledgeable, easy-going staff who are ready to help you with all of your needs.
- We accept nearly all forms of payment.
- We help customers with loading their items.
- We have delivery services available.
- We donate a portion of our proceeds to local charities.
- We fill orders: if you ask we'll keep an eye out for specific items.
- We have several services available: estate sales, purchasing full lots, storage unit sales, and accepting items as donations.
- If you arrive early, be sure to line up in single file, in order of who arrives first.
- Demonstrate politeness to other customers, and never cut in front of others in line.
- When circumstances allow, we provide coffee and refreshments in the mornings.
- We accept cash, checks (with I.D. and phone number), and credit cards.
- Our doors generally open at the scheduled time of 9:00am (8:00am in summer months). However, we reserve the right to alter this time if needed. But we will usually open the garage (when there is one) 30-60 minutes early so our customers can get started early with their browsing and shopping.
- NOTE: We reserve the right to maintain a happy, healthy estate sale for all—which sometimes means refusing service (and admittance) to folks with less than happy and healthy dispositions. Also, thefts (or attempted thefts) will be reported to the authorities.