"Gorgeous Mansion Estate Sale"
Friday and Saturday, April 23rd & 24th from 8:00am to 2:00pm
West Sedona off Dry Creek road
This was the home of Lois and Howard Kimel. Howard was a bio-chemist whose inventions continue to be used worldwide. He and Lois had several homes and offices throughout the world, traveling and collecting beautiful art and collectibles from over the years. Howard even piloted his own plane flying in and out of the Cottonwood airport. This gorgeous home is filled with half a million dollars in bronze sculptures, paintings, and African artifacts. There is also a wonderful assortment of Native American pottery, rugs, and Asian décor as well as an extensive collection of Moser crystal from Czechoslovakia. The proceeds from this sale will go to a foundation created by Howard and Lois Kimel which will make grants to charitable organizations and individuals with a focus of providing assistance to help entrepreneurial efforts of those who don’t have the resources to fully pursue them.
Why We Are So Successful and Unique
- We have decades of combined experience amongst our team.
- We price everything fairly for the most satisfaction of our clients and our customers.
- We use the best appraisers in the country.
- We care! We do our best to create the safest, most enjoyable estate sale experience.
- We offer special gifts to the first several people in line.
- We have a knowledgeable, easy-going staff who are ready to help you with all of your needs.
- We send highly unique and/or valuable items to national auctions.
- We accept nearly all forms of payment.
- We help customers with loading their items.
- We have delivery services available.
- We donate a portion of our proceeds to local charities.
- We fill orders: if you ask we'll keep an eye out for specific items.
- We have several services available: estate sales, purchasing full lots, storage unit sales, and accepting items as donations.
- If you arrive early, be sure to line up in single file, in order of who arrives first.
- Demonstrate politeness to other customers, and never cut in front of others in line.
- When circumstances allow, we provide coffee and refreshments in the mornings.
- We accept cash, checks (with I.D. and phone number), and credit cards.
- Our doors generally open at the scheduled time of 9:00am (8:00am in summer months). However, we reserve the right to alter this time if needed. But we will usually open the garage (when there is one) 30-60 minutes early so our customers can get started early with their browsing and shopping.
- NOTE: We reserve the right to maintain a happy, healthy estate sale for all—which sometimes means refusing service (and admittance) to folks with less than happy and healthy dispositions. Also, thefts (or attempted thefts) will be reported to the authorities.