WE APOLOGIZE--SALE CANCELLED
HOMEOWNER ALLOWED A FEW INDIVIDUALS TO PICK THROUGH ITEMS BEFORE THE SALE, WHICH IS AGAINST OUR POLICY
Friday and Saturday, January 22nd & 23rd, from 9:00am to 2:00pm
Why We Are the Number One Estate Sale Company in the Verde Valley and How We Are Unique from Other Companies
- We have more experience than any other estate sale company.
- We have recently lowered our prices by 10%--20%--allowing us to be a 4-5 star estate sale with 3-star prices.
- We care! We do our best to create the safest, most enjoyable estate sale experience.
- We offer special gifts to the first several people in line.
- We have a knowledgeable, easy-going staff who are ready to help you with all of your needs.
- We accept nearly all forms of payment.
- We help customers with loading their items.
- We have delivery services available.
- We donate a portion of our proceeds to local charities.
- We have several services available: estate sales, purchasing full lots, storage unit sales, and accepting items as donations.
- We fill orders: if you ask we'll keep an eye out for specific items.
- For the first few people who arrive early, we have a special gift.
- If you arrive early, be sure to line up in single file, in order of who arrives first.
- Demonstrate politeness to other customers, and never cut in front of others in line.
- We now provide coffee and refreshments in the mornings.
- Our doors generally will open at the scheduled time of 9:00am. However, we reserve the right to alter this time if needed. But we will usually open the garage (when there is one) at 8:00am so people can get started early with their browsing and shopping.
- We accept cash, checks (with I.D. and phone number), and credit cards (with small fee).
- NOTE: We reserve the right to maintain a happy, healthy estate sale for all—which sometimes means refusing service (and admittance) to folks with less than happy and healthy dispositions. Also, thefts (or attempted thefts) will be reported to the authorities.